Bonuses & Benefits
The Lieblings-Steirer bonus card
With the Lieblings-Steirer bonus card, which is included with every day and multi-day ski pass, you get a voucher for the Diesel cinemas in Fohnsdorf, Leibnitz, Bärnbach, Gleisdorf, St. Johann/Pongau, Bruck a.d. Glocknerstraße and Oberwart. Furthermore, in all McDonald’s restaurants in Styria, you can get 6 Chicken McNuggets for free when you buy a McMenu of your choice.
*) With season, day and multi-day ski passes -10% off the day ticket for the adventure area of the AQUALUX Fohnsdorf thermal spa. Per person, cannot be combined with other promotions.
Benefits included in the
Lieblings-Steirer season ski pass
With the Lieblings-Steirer season ski pass you can get discounts at the following bonus partners:
- 50% discount on all day and 3-hour tickets for the indoor pool and sauna at the Hallenbad Murau indoor pool
- Ski service at a special price at Intersport Pintar (Kreischberg) and Sportshop Brunner (Lachtal)
- Reduced admission fee for the Aqualux Fohnsdorf thermal spa (with season tickets, day- and multi-day tickets – 10% on the day ticket for the adventure area of the AQUALUX Therme Fohnsdorf. Per person and cannot be combined with other promotions.)
- Reduced-price “uphill tobogganing” at the Tonnerhütte chalet
- Reduced admission fee for the Ice Park Greimarena in St. Peter am Kammersberg
- 50% discount on the summer season lift pass at Kreischberg and Lachtal
- Golf starter package for beginners at the Murau-Kreischberg golf course for €320.00 instead of €420.00
- Further attractive offers for golfers at the Murau-Kreischberg golf course
- Children up to 6 years* ski for free with the “Mini Ticket”.
- Family bonus: when accompanied by at least one parent, only two children or young people* pay.
The other younger children ski for free. (Obligation to provide proof! e.g. family ski pass)
The prerequisite is that the ski passes are purchased together and for the same period.
- Young Family Ticket: for couples with children up to the age of three* (proof required), the second person only pays the child price (applies to multi-day ski passes).
- Family Days: free ski pass for children* up to 15 years.
In the early and late season, children* up to the age of 15 ski for free when accompanied by a parent. (Applies to multi-day ski passes for 2 days or more)
*) see age group regulations
Kreischberg and Lachtal enjoy an excellent reputation, both in Austria and abroad. World class athletes convene here for international large-scale events. Local winter sports enthusiasts and leisure skiers particularly appreciate the perfectly groomed pistes and the attractive adventure offers.
- Two mountains – one ski pass: for Kreischberg and Lachtal
- 68 km of extra-wide, excellently groomed pistes
- Always wonderfully white pistes, thanks to efficient snowmaking systems. Energie Steiermark is the guarantor for reliable and green energy.
- Speed track on Lachtal and Kreischberg
- Permanent race track on Kreischberg
- Kreischberg and Lachtal: high-altitude trails and toboggan runs
- “Uphill tobogganing” on Kreischberg
- Get to Kreischberg free of charge – with all trains and bus lines of the Steiermärkische Landesbahnen operator
- Free ski bus Oberwölz – Lachtal (according to timetable)